Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do I bother?

I've decided that it might not be worth it to sweep and mop the floor.

Last week I cleaned the kitchen floor and not 10 minutes later the kids dumped an entire box of Cheerios all over it.

Yesterday, I cleaned the floor again and, I kid you not, 2 minutes after putting away the mop, John spilled an entire glass of orange juice onto it.

Come on kids... Help a mom out!


----------------

In other news, my kids are awesome! They make me laugh constantly.

Example one: Four year old John jumps out of the car and trips a little on the way down. He looks up at me in utmost seriousness, "If I had fallen I would have broke my cranium!" (Well, we certainly don't want to hurt that little brain of yours.)

Example two: Two year old Wendy is in love with princesses. She always has to wear a princess dress or wear her princess shoes. Yesterday, she is sitting in my lap, looks up and proclaims, "I'm a pretty pretty princess. I love my face so much... and my nose." (At least we haven't developed any self esteem problems yet.)

My kids constantly bring joy to my life... even with the messy floors!

No comments:

Post a Comment