Sunday, March 21, 2010

Change of Plans

Today, I was planning on blogging about my amazingly restful vacation, but that's just not going to happen. You see, I just spent the last part of my Spring Break driving back from Texas in a snow storm. Does anyone see anything wrong with that sentence? Let's review some key words: Spring Break, Texas, SNOW STORM! Seriously? A snow storm in Texas in March....What the heck?

Let's now review some other key issue.

Drive time: 7 hours
# of adults in the car: 1
# of kids 4 and under: 3

# of times I will be making that drive at any point in the near future: ZERO!!!

Not to mention that the actual "amazingly restful" part of the vacation didn't entirely happen as previously described.

But on a positive note, while I was gone, AnyMommy commented on my blog. MY Blog!!! I'm flattered, really! BTW, if you haven't journeyed over to Is There Any Mommy Out There? then you are totally missing out. It rocks! (...and YES, AnyMommy, I love them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment